Construction Accident Statistics
While we do not mean to be alarmists, construction accidents are quite common, and construction work is one of the riskiest professions in the U.S. Those statements are illustrated by these sobering statistics for the years 2020 and 2021 from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Falls, slips, and trips accounted for 35.3% of workplace deaths in the construction and extraction industries in 2020.
- Also in 2020, workers in those two industries suffered 21,400 non-fatal workplace injuries due to falls, slips, and trips.
- In 2021, 1 in 5 workplace deaths occurred in the construction industry.
Why Choose Crosby & Crosby for Your Construction Accident Case?
If you or a family member has suffered a construction-related accident, there are any number of reasons why would should choose the law firm of Crosby & Crosby for legal assistance.
At Crosby & Crosby, we have a proven track record of advocating for individuals who have suffered injuries in construction accidents. Our knowledgeable attorneys possess an in-depth understanding of the legal challenges surrounding construction site incidents, including:
- Thorough Investigation: We conduct comprehensive investigations to determine liability and gather crucial evidence to strengthen your case.
- Expert Guidance: Our skilled lawyers provide expert guidance throughout the legal process, ensuring you understand your rights and options at every step.
- Negotiation Skills: We have a strong history of successful negotiations with insurance companies and other parties to secure the maximum compensation possible.
- Litigation Excellence: In cases that require litigation, our experienced trial attorneys are well-prepared to present your case in court and fight for your rights aggressively.
Our Construction Accident Legal Services
Our legal team at Crosby & Crosby is equipped to handle a wide range of construction accident cases, including but not limited to:
- Falls from Heights: Injuries resulting from falls off scaffolding, ladders, roofs, or other elevated surfaces.
- Electrocutions: Accidents caused by contact with live wires or faulty electrical equipment.
- Falling Debris: Injuries caused by objects falling from heights, often due to poor safety practices.
- Machinery Accidents: Injuries from defective machinery, lack of training, or inadequate safety protocols.
- Crane Accidents: Accidents involving the operation or collapse of cranes on construction sites.
- Trench Collapses: Injuries resulting from trench collapses and other excavation-related accidents.
Compassionate Advocacy for Fair Compensation
We understand the physical, emotional, and financial toll construction accidents can have on your life. Our dedicated personal injury lawyers are committed to securing fair compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages you may have incurred due to the accident.
Schedule a Free Consultation with Crosby & Crosby Law
If you or a loved one has been injured in a construction accident in Rockford, IL, don’t hesitate to contact the experienced construction accident lawyers at Crosby & Crosby. We offer a free consultation to discuss your case’s details and provide personalized legal advice. Let us handle the legal complexities of your personal injury claim while you focus on your recovery.
Contact us today to schedule your consultation.